March 11, 2004

"My Tiramisu"

It's the one thing surrounding which PPGMCE (you always forget the 'E', 'E' for Ego, ye!) and me have been smsing each other these 2 days.

He tried my tiramisu before ok, when we were still in Gartner! So, not like he's really really curious how my tiramisu tastes like. I suspect he is just craving for attention. And look who's the victim of his PPGMCE (all adjectives used to describe him most aptly) needs?

Dun believe? I am fulfilling a promise to him by playing all his childish smses here.

PPGMCE: Where is e tiramisu? R ya reaching soon babe?

(me replied by saying there will be no tiramisu for him and that I'm a cruel bitch)

PPGMCE: No one cares 4 me!

(me replied by saying yes we all do. just take a look at how his name n his many nicks keep popping up on our blogs. None other has the privilege.)

PPGMCE: I dun want nicknames! I want tiramisu! N chicken twisties! Food food n more food.

(me replied by asking if he expected me to pacify him now)

PPGMCE: Tut! Tut! I go eat toilet paper now! Ha

Now, is that being childish or is that being childish?

My tiramisu is scoring a bit higher in the alcohol dept this time. haha... cos I poured 2 portions of XO in proportion to 3 portions of Sumatra Coffee. hiakhiak, intoxicate all my colleagues, esp Shirley. But ooh, nice warm fuzzy feeling in this cold rainy weather.


Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:45